About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Monday, June 23, 2008

I am a month old..

Its been a month since I moved into my new company.. and think there is no one who can understand the concept of distance management better than me..

Since my very first day my entire team including my boss are in Belgium.. of course nothing to crib for as I am getting all the attention for being left out alone..
Its kind of weird, where we talk of bosses being far off, I aint liking it a wee bit..

At first it is the change in the industry that is bothering me.. I carry an experience of the healthcare industry (which is classy and organized to talk of) and here I am with a company in the Steel segment (which is dull and boring in the first look itself not to ignore totally unorganized)..

Forget only the industry front.. I also had a ‘first hand experience’ (the quote heard more than often) of getting self introduced to people.. its as strange a feeling as it sounds.. luckily work front has been all exciting and good so far..

So as they say to get a good picture you need to wait for the right time.. I am still smiling and looking forward to my team’s return.. :)

1 comment:

Nidhi said...

In that way you can jolly well crib because you are always behind his back!!! and hear others do the same!!!