About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trichotillomania..

“Trichotillomania” (meaning being : an abnormal desire to pull out one's hair).. that’s the exact way I feel now..

I have been struggling to make sense of a totally messy presentation.. its messy not for the way it is made but for the contennnnnttt.. sometimes I get amazed with how people could complicate the simplest of things.. its like instead of saying ‘its an apple’ you say ‘it’s a red colored fruit with loads of vitamin blah blah blah..’ yukkkk

Anyways so this explains my current frustration and the so called immense liking I have towards my job.. let me get this thing fixed so I could write a little more of the non office things I have done lately..

PS: thanks to Nidhi for the perfect word to suit this feeling.. :)

No comments: