About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reminiscences..

I am not sure if it’s the weather or the urge to understand the people in this office a little more, that led me to join another trek (this is specially because I hate walking).. whatever be the reason I was here at Shivneri having a gala time.. the weather was just perfect, breezy with rain just drizzling enough to tickle your body.. and the company was just as enthusiastic as me..

I have tried to show a snapshot of my very trek with this new lot of people here.. hope I have done justice to the fun we had.. :)

(have been trying to upload it since morning.. but having trouble with the speed here.. will upload it soon for you to see.. )

No comments: