About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Friday, October 24, 2008

My birthday wish list..

My birthday is coming real soon (7th Nov).. and this is all that i am looking forward too..



a lazy morning..



Fitting into the size 28 jeans that i optimistically purchased a week ago..



a room filled with flowers, gifts and balloons..



Someone to sponsor the perfect evening gown for me..



a day of pure chocolate indulgance



Loads of hugs and kisses..




and a perfect dinner to end the day..

1 comment:

Nidhi said...

hmm interesting collection!!!! i could have easily given a few of them so be happy with the wish a hug for you!!!!