About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life as I see it..

Today has been a rare free day for me; a day when there is no office, no meetings, no appointments nor any pending work that I was guiltily telling myself to do.

From the regular busy me, today I suddenly had choice. Do I sleep some more, do I watch a movie, do I go out to the city and shop, do I read (yawnnn). Finally I decided to lie in bed to read and sleep alternately. This whole process of thinking, evaluating and deciding took less than a minute. A marathon nap-wake-read-nap-wake-read-nap-wake-read day followed. Hmmm... there is something to be said for going through one of Matthew’s Simmons reports on peaking oil sleepily..

I finally got up at five after a total of 14 hours in bed. Must say, I felt totally fresh. Went to the kitchen to make a fresh cup of tea, it was around -10 degrees outside & slightly drizzling. Standing by the window seeing cars move by for nearly an hour, I feel rejuvenated enough to go do something else.

No comments: