About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Friday, July 3, 2009

Life’s just not fair!!

Life is certainly not fair.. What you want, you never get and what you don’t want always happens.. I know the whole philosophy of everything happens for the best and all that shit crap.. but right at this moment, thats the least i care about..

I desperately want something, and why the hell is it not happening.. I mean its not like I want to turn a millionaire overnight or something.. Just something which could have happened without fuss and without hurting anybody.. I really want to know God's modus operandi.. Does he actually wait for me to wish for things so that he could do just the opposite?

No comments: