About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tsssk!!

Indian media and journalism always amazed me to the core.. Every time I felt a news clipping to be the most ridiculous one, they outbeat it with a totally new nuisance.. but yes it isn’t just the Indian media, its media in general.. Today while just surfing through channels I was surprised to see all the news channels showcasing a guy who was just out from jail after imprisonment for some scam.. and what was shocking that they actually kept covering him – where he went, what he did, what he ate, how he sat and … all ur imaginative mind could think for nearly the whole day..


Ya I know you must be wondering why on earth was I even seeing it, I actually liked the way they went around with hidden cameras to capture all the nonsense.. think its fools like me who makes sure the media earns on these crappy things

No comments: