About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mentos helpline

I generally like popping in a mint anytime of the day.. while doing so I happened to look at the back cover of Mentos and my curiosity led me to see this site www.mentoshelpline.com.. its difficult to say anything on the concept they have put forth.. I would say see it for yourself..

This site is totally hilarious and I loved the expressions of their anchors.. amazing job done.. one visit to the site and you could roll around laughing.. trust me Mentos isn’t paying me for being their site ambassador :) this opinion is purely from the heart..

No comments: