About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gone are the days.. but not the memories

For the first time I felt Crossword ran short of books coz I could not find something to suit my craving to read.. being the kind I am, I thought of taking a stroll through the kids book section too.. what surprised me was this section which hosted all kinds of comics.. tintin, archies, batman, and the indian favorite chacha chowdhari..

God!! it has been ages since I had read them and just their sight brought a smile on my face.. for a few seconds I was carried back to the days when I hid comics behind the huge school books and pretended as though I am studying.. haha..

I couldn’t resist buying a few copies and feel they excite me still the same as they did a decade back.. there ought to be something with childhood likings, you just cant get over them :)

No comments: