About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gang of Girls..



I am sure to run short of space when I mention the times and the characteristics of this lot of girls (aptly named ‘The Gang of Girls’ by Munmun).. so here i go sharing little snippets of all of them..

Priti is amongst the ones who just doesn’t accept her mistakes.. I mean who says ‘Sundar Bhaji aahe’ for a vegetable that tastes good.. and it would be counted a wonder if she ever accepted the fact that her Marathi needs to be improved.. I heard some very weird marathi from her like ‘Rode’, which means thin, ‘nal ala’ which means water has come.. uff.. I could just go on.. but other than this she is an amazing person to be with.. totally loving and an amazing cook..
Manisha – I think we shared loads of moments of fun.. she is known for the email forwards and the ease with which she could mark the peculiar characteristics in people.. the one thing I still remember about her is Meghna’s video that she managed recording without getting noticed.. an amazing person at heart and a total enthusiast.. that’s all I have to say.. love you..

Anita’s paratha’s better put at Ghee wala paratha’s were the ones we craved for.. (think only she mastered the skill of making them such well).. of course that’s not it.. she is known for the high decibels she talks in.. we generally landed up in tiffs and need not say she always won.. Anita is the perfect ‘politically right’ kinds.. something I never learned..

Do not go by the way Geetha looks, her appetite would keep the ant’s also hungry.. haha.. jokes apart an ever smiling person I met.. I totally adore her saree draping skills and the ease with which she carries herself.. The one think I remember about Geetha is her buying of a blue watch to match a blue saree.. :) a gem of a person.. love you for everything..

Though I have spent very less time with Jayashree sorry should be Dr Jayashree, I always looked up to her.. she symbolizes a perfect balance between maturity and fun.. it is her cubicle space in the office which ensures everyone visits her atleast once a day.. haha.. but everything aside a great person by heart.. wish you the best..

Meghna – the general chatterbox outside office.. in office you just cant figure out if she exists.. as they say big things come in small packages so does Meghna.. keeping aside her height and weight she is a total freak.. it’s her people observation skills that amaze me the most.. and need not say her mimicry of the same.. we share one common bond and that is our craving for chocolates.. she just doesn’t get bored posing for pictures and get over excited over the smallest of things.. I think lessons on ‘keeping the spark alive’ need to be learned from her.. :)

Himani – if girls are meant to be delicate, soft spoken and shy.. she is totally opposite.. (no offences) I think its her this quality that makes her stand out from the rest.. a child by heart and lady with determination that’s all I could say for Himani.. wish you loads of luck..

Megha is the youngest in the lot but yet the most amazing.. be her designing skills or then her dressing sense she knows he perfectly well.. you’ll never find her complaining for anything.. (even when she is overloaded with work).. a person truly worth having around..
And the list would go on and on.. Aruna, Meenal, Snehal and Nidhi whom I have already spoken of in my initial blog.. and then Khirabdi, Poonam, Supriya whom i will write about soon.. so ladies love you all and be the same always..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just cant be wrong on this.... priti is from nagpur or nearby...