About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Murphy


Have you ever got late to work/meeting and on the way have had a flat tyre? Or then have been struggling for an important presentation for days and the computer crashed or the CD corrupted just before the presentation?

Never understood how situations always worsen when things are going bad.. we always say its murphy.. and I never understood how he knows exactly when to join us.. strange but wish murphy could be an excuse which my boss understood.. :(

I could pen down ample experiences where I wished I had a least 1% intuition that Murphy possessed.. life would have been so very perfect then..

No comments: