About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weekend trek..




I am known to give bahana’s for any kind of physical exercise.. and my weight which is probably totally propotional to my height say’s it all.. (I am 5.7 inch’s) and I aint ashamed of it a bit.. haha.. so coming to the point, this time none of my EB (emotional blackmail) tantrums worked and I was pulled for a trek to Lohagad..

For all those walk lovers its an amazing 10kms one way walk with beautiful scenery, lovely waterfalls and the perfect weather to compliment it... and for the rest of it.. it’s a huffy puffy drag along walk to the top just to realize its time to walk back..

Ok I know I am exaggerating it a little too much but my trip was amazing.. we started off our walk right from the Malwani station and think paused every 2 min’s to click pictures.. (some of which are in the blog itself)..

I have been always wondering that why did all these ‘Raja’s’ build forts at such weird locations.. half the enemy would be dead trying to even reach 1/4th the distance of the fort.. anyways cribbing apart.. for all those who have not seen this place, it’s the view from the top that makes this entire walk worth every step.. Sitting on those rocks at the tip of the fort with the chilling breeze and water droplets brushing your body, it feels immensely peaceful..



Whats also worth a watch is the fog settling down on the fort.. you could hardly make out people in front of you and thus making the walk to the other side even more adventurous..


No comments: