About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Monday, July 7, 2008

Big Beary Hug..

I have been smiling ear to ear writing this.. na na nothing is wrong with me.. it’s the after effects of meeting a very cute friend after a long long time..

I always wanted to know how it feels when someone wakes up early for you and then gives you a surprise visit.. not to forget a visit with red roses.. hmmm..

I did experience something similar when my friend travelled all the way long to give me a surprise visit.. of course there were no roses.. and I was getting late for office.. so our meeting ended just saying good morning and bye bye..

Haha.. yes that’s it.. and yet it meant a lot.. all I wanted to do was give him a big beary hug.. but before I realized it, it was too late.. so here is one for you, though its virtual its still from the heart.. :)

No comments: