About this blog

Some feelings are best expressed when written.. It gives you the freedom to think and the ability to relive that moment.. so here I go scribbling all those random feelings I experience..

Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend mood!!

Its been ages since I have actually just lazed around on an weekend.. now I know its just 1/6th of the week complete and not the time to talk of an weekend.. but that’s currently the only thing that’s keeping me in the spirit to work..

So whats the plan for this weekend.. late morning, then sipping bed tea just gazing out of the balcony for hours, late lunch and then slip into the blanket with a book in hand.. wow.. the thought of it itself makes me feel so refreshed..

Hope all goes as per the plan and then I can jalao people with the bliss of a perfect lazy weekend and write a review of my newly read book.. till then it me and my weekend thoughts

No comments: